Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Looking into the past..

Sour sweet, dunno why when I eat it again now is different taste. Maybe I prefer it without sour salt. But this is already past, no one know about this anymore. kthxbye
Last time I like it so much cos got someone filther the sour salt, but not I have to eat the sour salt as well which I do not like it.

Nice night scenery, the place we meet. She might already forgot.
This place only me remember now I think.


When i think back of the past, it was just like last week. I can forget her but not the memories we been through. In my memory now i can only remember the scene but not her face. Her face is blur. But this show a good sign because I am forgetting the past.

Although I have put down her but I do not dare to take another person as my girl friend. This might be because of I scare to lose another person again. Every time I try to make a move on a girl, I felt scare then end up did nothing. I think that being a friend is better instead of girl friend. When break up, less talk and less hang out anymore.

Maybe I am not ready for that now. My financial situation now is not that good now, better stay away from love field.

This is because when i get into love, i wan give her everything. Pamper her, try to buy stuff that she want to her even she did not ask for it, search anything for her even she just sing the song, even I do not eat I will let her eat, and do whatever she fell it or I do not really agree with it. I do not know this is correct or not but this is my way of treating my girlfriend.

When I get a girlfriend, I start thinking very far about the life with her. But I not dare to promise anything like love you forever la, bla bla bla. This is all lie. I think very far because I want plan thing for me and her. When break up, all my plan gone. Just like waking up in a sweet dream. Not I do not want to plan again. It just very sad because I cannot go on with her because or certain reasons.

I need more time to recover from past memories. When the time I stand up again, I will start getting another girlfriend to pamper but not so soon. But, if there a very suitable person, I might stand up faster and I still do not find it any around me. Maybe I can not see them.

I need time to recover... but how long? it a myth..

1 comment: