Sunday, October 12, 2008

Professional Smoker





If my friend know I put his picture in my blog I think he will kill me for this. This is my friend Onn. Yesterday we went for a drink in Restaurant Hoo Yee and I saw this funny funny incident. He smoke while playing PSP, the funny part was he was too excited in playing the game till got no time to knock away the ashes. This is not the climax yet, when he got no time to knock away the ashes, he keep of sucking the cigaritte like the Kung Fu Hustle Movie. He did exactly the same like the lady in the movie. Suck the whole cigaritte in one shot without knocking the ashes away. When the game finish he just throw away the cigaritte and spit a huge amount of siliva on the floor where make all of us disgusted.

Well this skill not everyone can do it because it require alot of experience. If you try it and fail, then it will ended up in coughing like hell because the air intake will choke us due to difficulty in breathing. If you are not skillful enough then please do not try this at home because your family member will scold you for smoking and smoke like a mad person.

I tried this before but it is not a good experience cos when I let the cigaritte on my mouth, the smoke will got into my nose and make me difficult to breath. Well it is just for fun but only professional people can do this. I want to hail my for doing this because only professional smoker can did this easily while playing exciting game(PSP).

No comments: