Monday, October 6, 2008

The Ninth Emperor Festival






Yesterday I went to the 9th Emperor Festival at Ampang there. Well every year I went there to pray but since last year I really started to believe in the 9th emperor because he help me out in financial crisis last year. Last year I got no money to spend due to some reason but I already forgot. I pray 'hope you can help me out in my financial crisis, the sum of money I need is not big but just enough to spend for this month'. On the same day just out of my house lift i saw RM200 on the floor and before that I did not see anything. This is kind of miricle or luckiness but only god know I am in financial crisis because i also pray in my heart.

Well not everyone would believe this but god really help needed and poor people only. This temple of 9th Emperer have alot of history because he really help alot of people such as sick people who do not have money to seek medical treatment. At first I listen to the story I do not believe but once I experience it myselve, I really believe on it.

This shows that god will help needed people who still wan to live in this world but not the people who keep on praying but did not make any effect to improve their situation. Therefore, we need to keep on going no matter what situation. Keep on fighting and god will help us. Although we might lose the fight but the experience we gain will make us grow. When we encounter it again we will easily solve the problem. Everytime we encounter problem we become stronger and stronger. If we did not learn from experience and keep on taking excuses to avoid problem, then we will not grow and did not achieve anything.

God is there to help us but will you make the first step to help yourself. If you do not help yourself then who is going to help you if you already set in mind that the problem you encountering cannot be slove. Bare in mind, help yourself first if you want other people to help you because no people can help you if you do make any afford to keep youself keep on going.

1 comment:

Jia Xin said...

come to support u lo :p
start a new sem^^
good luck~