Friday, October 10, 2008

Out to go for the old stuff that not suit me...

Last time buy this stuff with her but after bought it then only know it does not suit me. A long sleeve cloth and a west which will make me sweat all the time. Last time i bought it because wanna try and accept it. Once bought it then only know it does not suit me. All the while my style is not this fashion but for her i try but end it i did not wear it. the west i just put inside my cupboard to collect dust while the long sleeve cloth i only wear for once and really not suit me.

Well, to put these memory away, i already sold this two cloth to other people for RM70 in lowyat.net. Last time i bought it for more than RM100 for these two cloth. but now sell it for RM70. I think it is not a bad amount since it does not really suit me.

All the while I try to pamper a girl and try to make them comfortable. But this mission never complete cause this way I say ok, just turn around in my heart is not ok. End up argue all the time. I know this is not good because of not truthful enough to her. But this is my personality. Last time she can control my anger just like controlling the Kyuubi in Naruto. But now I just explode like TNT. Duno why but that is the fact. Now i try to be calm all the time and eat food that are not too hot and spicy. This to help myself more calm all the time so that I wont get into trouble.

I think I am thinking the past too much. Time to get to the reality. She is gone and nothing can be save in this relationship. End is end. Nothing can do much.

All I can do now is concentrate in study. Try put away all the sadness and get happy.

No comments: